Saturday, May 18, 2024

Choosing This Day

This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24 NKJV

Sometimes the days are hard. Sometimes the heartache is too much. Sometimes, we want to just crawl back into bed and pull the covers over our heads. Those are the facts, but this is the Truth... This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.

The Truth is this is the day the Lord has made and He has a plan for me and for my life in this day. A word fitly spoken (Proverbs 25:11); arrows that pierce me deeply (Psalm 38:2a) ...rightly dividing the word of Truth (2 Timothy 2:15).

And as those Words of life resonated in my heart and in my mind, I stopped grousing and asked forgiveness and then prayed. Thank You, Father, for the Truth of Your Word in Hebrews 4:12, For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Truly, this IS the day the Lord has made. Will you CHOOSE to rejoice and be glad in it?

Prayer:

Father,
            Help us to win the battle of choosing this day. Choosing what YOU have planned. Choosing what YOU have created. Choosing YOUR plan and walking in it. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment