Sunday, May 26, 2024

Always

The Lord your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live.
Deuteronomy 30:6 NIV

All I can do this day is praise God and thank Him for all He has done for me and mine - over and over and continuously - His hand of protection and provision. He is a great and merciful God and I want to serve Him. And I want my children and grandchildren and all the generations to serve Him.

God has ALWAYS been faithful even when we haven't.
God has ALWAYS loved us, even when we were unlovable and didn't love back.
His Word and His promises have ALWAYS been true, even when our lives - by our own choices - have been a lie.

In Ezekiel 36:26-27, God promises, And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so that you will follow my decrees and be careful to obey my regulations.

Thank You, Father.

Prayer:

Father,
        Hasten to perform Your Word, O God, for You know much better than I that the time is short. I sense the urgency. Create in us a clean heart. Renew a right spirit within us, please. Clean hands and a pure heart, O God. In Jesus' Name we pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment