Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Too Wonderful

You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to understand!
Psalm 139:5-6 NLT

When I think about all that has happened in the world in just these last four years, I am overwhelmed by the goodness of God and His hand of protection over my life.

Too often, we forget that in order to be Overcomers, we must face things that have to be overcome. When Christians face trials and temptations, too often we believe we are being punished when in Truth, those trials and temptations help to build our faith...

The disciples faced the same choices in the midst of trials that would cause us to choose - trust God or walk away. In the book of John when Jesus taught about His body and His blood, it is written, "many of his disciples turned away and deserted him." I pray that we always respond with heartfelt conviction as Peter did when given the choice, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. We have come to believe and to know that You are the Holy One of God.”

It is truly too wonderful when we search out His Scriptures and we live long enough to believe and know they are Truth and Life.

Prayer:

Father,
          Thank You for Your hand of provision and protection over our lives. Thank You for going before us to make the crooked path straight and for being our Righteous Rear Guard. There is no place where we are safer or more loved than in Your presence. Thank You for promising to be with us always, even unto the end of the age. Holy Spirit, give us the strength and wisdom to always hear and follow Your direction. In Jesus' Name we pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment