Sunday, June 9, 2024

Who Walked Where

Praise the Lord! For he has heard my cry for mercy.
The Lord is my strength and shield.
I trust him with all my heart.
He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.
I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.

Psalm 28:6-7 NLT

Life is often overwhelming and wearisome. Left to our own strength, we would be done in, except for God... He has promised us His strength. He has promised us His protection and the joy of His salvation!

However, we must DAILY CHOOSE to walk with Him. The Almighty God, Creator of Heaven and Earth, is not One to be put to the side and picked up when we are in crisis mode. The Truth is if we daily seek His presence, we won't get into crisis mode. If we find ourselves in darkness, it was not God who walked away.

Prayer:

Father,
          Forgive us for the times we think we can do life in our own strength. We cannot. Help us to walk in humility and in faith, daily trusting You. Reveal the Light of Your Truth in Your Word to guide our steps. Be the lamp unto our feet and the light unto our path, In Jesus' Name we pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment