Wednesday, April 17, 2024

David's Prayer

Bend down, O Lord, and hear my prayer; answer me, for I need your help. Protect me, for I am devoted to you. Save me, for I serve you and trust you. You are my God.
Psalm 86:1-2 NLT

Let's pray and praise in unison as David prayed and praised the one true God.

Be merciful to us, O Lord, for we are calling on You constantly. Give us happiness, O Lord, for we give ourselves to You. O Lord, You are so good, so ready to forgive, so full of unfailing love for all who ask for Your help. Listen closely to our prayer, O Lord; hear our urgent cry. We will call to You whenever we're in trouble, and You will answer us.

No pagan god is like You, O Lord. None can do what You do! All the nations You made will come and bow before You, Lord; they will praise Your holy Name. For You are great and perform wonderful deeds. You alone are God.

Teach us Your ways, O Lord, that we may live according to Your truth! Grant us purity of heart, so that we may honor You. With our whole heart, we will praise You, O Lord our God. We will give glory to Your Name forever, for Your love for us is very great. You have rescued us from the depths of death. from Psalm 86 NLT

Prayer:

O Lord,
             You are a God of compassion and mercy, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love and faithfulness. Look down and have mercy on us. Give Your strength to us; save us, O God. Send us a sign of Your favor. Then those who hate us will be put to shame, for only You, O Lord, help and comfort us. In Jesus' Name we pray, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment