Sunday, January 31, 2021

Telling of the Miracle


Sing to him; yes, sing his praises And tell of his marvelous works. 
1 Chronicles 16:9 TLB

Tonight, I attended a Praise Service where my son, Aaron, and his family attend. My daughter-in-love saved me a seat next to her, but asked if I minded not sitting on the aisle because she wanted a good view of her husband while he played drums and worshiped. I didn't mind, and as it turned out, I was able to see him, too. 

I love hearing my son on the drums - he plays with such gusto! And tonight, singing praise, declaring the goodness of God and all He has done, I was reminded again of the miracle it is that Aaron can even play the drums. 

I had severe morning sickness when I carried him and was prescribed an anti-nausea medicine. After taking it for several months, a report came out that stated the drug was found to cause severe birth defects such as no arms or severely mutated limbs. Yet because of the marvelous, miraculous works of God, I watched in awe as Aaron tore it up on those drums tonight, playing for God's glory!

Prayer:

Father,
           Thank You again for the miracle of children, the manifest glory of Your presence, and the matchless love that brought salvation to us! Forgive us for the times we allow the miraculous to blend into the everyday without heralding Your great and marvelous works! May we never again miss the opportunity to tell of Your goodness and grace. In Jesus' Name we pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment